Wednesday, July 29, 2020

BOOK REVIEW - Pizza Girl by Jean Kyoung Frazier



Pizza GirlPizza Girl by Jean Kyoung Frazier
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Written in the first person, this dark but touching novel grabbed my attention from the first. It was the author's well paced and thought provoking intro that convinced me this was a novel I would enjoy. It's one of those stories in which the plot isn't complex or in your face, but the characters in this novel are so well written and so full of depth you are seeing a much bigger picture and understanding their motives so completely.
You will have very strong opinions about each of the characters and, even if you don't like one of them, you will not be able to stop yourself caring about what happens to them.
I believe this is a first novel by this writer and I'm looking forward to reading more from her. I highly recommend this book of you want an honest, heartfelt and well written read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Please leave a comment below.